Here's my response. What's your's? Go to Lifehacker.com on Thursday to see the 'Show Us Your Go Bag Screenshot Tour'
The Librarian's Go Bag. Liberated from a group of bags designated for our library's laptops. This is my new go bag, replacing the one I had in school with something a bit smaller.
- Sunglasses ($14 Target variety) + case
- 20GB iPod (to plug in to speakers at the office)
- Metra Schedules
- iPhone (usually resides in pocket, but replaces the digital camera I carried in my old go bag)
- Random library materials (this week it's Bulllitt on DVD and a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy audiobook)
- 2GB Flash Drive
- my trusty Parker pen (great click action)
- a little fresh breath control
- iPhone cloth
- headphones (usually reside in a cargo pocket) (Not pictured: my old, beat up eye-glasses case w/ cleaning cloth)